JOIN THE Y
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and the community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too!
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
• Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values,
social skills and behaviors.
• Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
• Children and teens play, learn who they are, what they can achieve, and are accepted.
• Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
• Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
• We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
• The Y differs from other nonprofits. Be a member of something special.
Join the Y Today – It’s easy!
Download our membership application, fill it out and bring it to our State Street or Redbud Family Centers and we will be happy to help you! When you join the Y, you belong to a community of men, women and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident and connected.
At the Y, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Contact the Y for more information.
Y programs and activities are designed to benefit all persons, and fees are based on the cost of providing each program. While participants are expected to pay their fair share, when financial assistance dollars are available the YMCA will assist any individual or family that wants to participate, but cannot afford the fee. Click here to download the Scholarship Application.